- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, )
How do we collect your data?
- You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process
- data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message
- boards or via
- Use or view our website via your browser’s
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- 3rd party companies, who have authorisation that they can pass your details to
- Companies and Trades that you have requested our expertise to deal
How will we use your data?
MAV collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
If you agree, Our Company will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- CEDIA, KNX UK organisation, 3rd party subcontractors who we work
When MAV processes your order, it may send your data to, and use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How will we store your data?
- MAV securely stores your data at secure CRM
- MAV will keep your data for permanently. If you wish your details to be deleted you would need to contact us to do
- Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
- If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
- You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Our Company Group.
What are your data protection rights?
- Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete information you believe is
- The right to erasure — You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- What types of cookies do we use?
- There are several different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our
How to manage cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
would like to exercise one of your data protection rights, please do not hesitate to contact us. All information can be found on our website – www.mosaic-av.com
GET IN TOUCH
Call us at: +44 208 707 3246
Or write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org